Report criminal behaviour

We have been told that there have been a number of break ins and lots of hooning in the area. Southern Estuary Road is particularly bad and hooning is also common on Old Bunbury Road and Old Coast Road.

To report these incidents, you should call police on 131444. Even if you don’t have registration numbers or any other information it is still worth making the report as a large number of reports just might get some action. I have requested an increase in police patrols in the Waroona (Lake Clifton) area and was assured that they do patrol our area but I don’t see them very often. If more people asked for this it might put pressure on them. If you live in Herron and would like to have a greater police presence, you should contact Mandurah police.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *