If you have my previous posts, you are now eligible to put an application for this payment through Centrelink.  I have placed some of the application forms at the hall this afternoon.  You will need to take two forms of identification with you when filling out the form.  If you are partners each partner will have to sign the form.

There is no problem for people who were living in Lake Clifton and were in the fire area or who were evacuated. For the people living in Herron they are still working out the area. I live in Herron and I put my application in to see if it was approved

If you need any more information accessed please do not hesitate to contact Tracey on 0427 442 781.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *