Peel Development Commission
The Peel Development Commission was established by the State Government on January 1, 1993 and operates under the Regional Development Commissions Act (1993). It is one of nine Regional Development Commissions that serve the State of Western Australia.
The objectives of the Peel Development Commission are to:
- maximise job creation and improve career opportunities in the region
- develop and broaden the economic base of the region
- identify infrastructure services to promote economic and social development within the region
- provide information and advice to promote business development within the region
- seek to ensure that the general standard of government services and access to those services in the region is comparable to that which applies in the metropolitan area
- generally take steps to encourage, promote, facilitate and monitor the economic development in the region.
For detailed information, please visit the Peel Development Commission website